The Orange Flower is back with double energy and even stronger voices! Join us in celebrating women’s voices. Register Now
The Orange Flower is here!We are ready to hear powerful voices in sixteen different categories. Nominate for awards!
We’re back with our weekly dose of stories from across the World Wide Web!
– Why your daughter’s marriage shouldn’t be your biggest dream for her.
– Non-recognition of household work leads to gender inequality says Kirti Singh, a lawyer practicing on women’s issues, in her new book Separated And Divorced Women In India- Economic Rights And Entitlements.
– Why does a girl need to look ‘girl enough’ to play sports? Thoughts on gender policing in sport, and how it begins at a very young age.
– How can dads help daughters develop a healthy body image? A cool read on some amazing dads.
– Why are doctors so insensitive when doing a sensitive gynaecological examination? For every woman who’s ever dreaded that visit to the doctor.
– Planning to see Raanjhana? This review will make you re-consider.
Happy Reading and do share below in the comments other good reads on women’s rights and women’s lives that you think everybody should read!
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!
Sign in/Register & Get personalised recommendations