Connect with like minded women from the industry and leaders from Corporate circles and let’s listen to some truly inspiring stories of women who have gone beyond their comfort zones! Join us on 9th August, in Bangalore for WICA 2019
We’re back with our weekly dose of stories from across the World Wide Web!
– Why your daughter’s marriage shouldn’t be your biggest dream for her.
– Non-recognition of household work leads to gender inequality says Kirti Singh, a lawyer practicing on women’s issues, in her new book Separated And Divorced Women In India- Economic Rights And Entitlements.
– Why does a girl need to look ‘girl enough’ to play sports? Thoughts on gender policing in sport, and how it begins at a very young age.
– How can dads help daughters develop a healthy body image? A cool read on some amazing dads.
– Why are doctors so insensitive when doing a sensitive gynaecological examination? For every woman who’s ever dreaded that visit to the doctor.
– Planning to see Raanjhana? This review will make you re-consider.
Happy Reading and do share below in the comments other good reads on women’s rights and women’s lives that you think everybody should read!
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Get our weekly mailer and never miss out on the best reads by and about women!