Help Women’s Web map the growth of women entrepreneurs in India – take this quick survey! (You could be one of 5 lucky participants to get featured on site too).
Get Women’s Web right on your Whatsapp – sign up using this link today! 5 lucky winners who sign up before 25th April will receive a gift voucher from Women’s Web.
We’re back with our weekly dose of stories from across the World Wide Web!
– Why your daughter’s marriage shouldn’t be your biggest dream for her.
– Non-recognition of household work leads to gender inequality says Kirti Singh, a lawyer practicing on women’s issues, in her new book Separated And Divorced Women In India- Economic Rights And Entitlements.
– Why does a girl need to look ‘girl enough’ to play sports? Thoughts on gender policing in sport, and how it begins at a very young age.
– How can dads help daughters develop a healthy body image? A cool read on some amazing dads.
– Why are doctors so insensitive when doing a sensitive gynaecological examination? For every woman who’s ever dreaded that visit to the doctor.
– Planning to see Raanjhana? This review will make you re-consider.
Happy Reading and do share below in the comments other good reads on women’s rights and women’s lives that you think everybody should read!
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Get our weekly mailer and never miss out on the best reads by and about women!