A story of love, loss and second chances by Nikita Singh, releasing this Valentine’s Day.
Are you taking care of the calcium needs of your child ?
The debate this week has veered back to sexual crimes against Indian women and the misogyny and patriarchy that perpetrates such crimes:
– Re-examining sexual violation: Asaram Bapu and five men
– Indian politicians, religious leaders and others have been proposing some very intriguing ways to fight sex crimes which only serve the purpose of dehumanizing women more.
– Is Raksha Bandhan a festival of patriarchy?
– On the ‘Dark is Beautiful’ campaign that questions India’s obsession with fair skin.
– The Indian Homemaker writes about the sense of entitlement that is hardwired into every male child in an Indian household.
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!
Sign in/Register & Get personalised recommendations