Are you also one of those who likes to watch video content? Watch new videos each week here!
We are recognizing women role models at WICA. If you are a woman working in corporate or know of any, here’s chance to NOMINATE!
The debate this week has veered back to sexual crimes against Indian women and the misogyny and patriarchy that perpetrates such crimes:
– Re-examining sexual violation: Asaram Bapu and five men
– Indian politicians, religious leaders and others have been proposing some very intriguing ways to fight sex crimes which only serve the purpose of dehumanizing women more.
– Is Raksha Bandhan a festival of patriarchy?
– On the ‘Dark is Beautiful’ campaign that questions India’s obsession with fair skin.
– The Indian Homemaker writes about the sense of entitlement that is hardwired into every male child in an Indian household.
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Get our weekly mailer and never miss out on the best reads by and about women!