Help Women’s Web map the growth of women entrepreneurs in India – take this quick survey! (You could be one of 5 lucky participants to get featured on site too).
Get Women’s Web right on your Whatsapp – sign up using this link today! 5 lucky winners who sign up before 25th April will receive a gift voucher from Women’s Web.
The many shades of being a woman highlighted in our ‘Pick of the Week’:
– The Indian Homemaker answers some important questions about the conduct that is often expected from a daughter-in-law in traditional Indian families.
– Apparently, playing the best tennis isn’t enough. Marion Bartoli deemed “undeserving” of the Wimbledon title by sexists because she is not a tall, skinny blonde.
– Feminism has many shades but Rahila Gupta says that if we keep our larger goals in sight, these many shades can merge into one strong, vibrant colour.
– On how a woman is often a woman’s best enemy.
– What we should learn from Malala Yousafzai.
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Get our weekly mailer and never miss out on the best reads by and about women!