The Orange Flower is back with double energy and even stronger voices! Join us in celebrating women’s voices. Register Now
The Orange Flower is here!We are ready to hear powerful voices in sixteen different categories. Nominate for awards!
The many shades of being a woman highlighted in our ‘Pick of the Week’:
– The Indian Homemaker answers some important questions about the conduct that is often expected from a daughter-in-law in traditional Indian families.
– Apparently, playing the best tennis isn’t enough. Marion Bartoli deemed “undeserving” of the Wimbledon title by sexists because she is not a tall, skinny blonde.
– Feminism has many shades but Rahila Gupta says that if we keep our larger goals in sight, these many shades can merge into one strong, vibrant colour.
– On how a woman is often a woman’s best enemy.
– What we should learn from Malala Yousafzai.
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!
Sign in/Register & Get personalised recommendations