The Orange Flower is back with double energy and even stronger voices! Join us in celebrating women’s voices. Register Now
#BloggerContest. Tell us what TRUE BEAUTY means to you and get a chance to win a prize by Naturals. It’s time we redefine beauty! Click for details.
Our collection of interesting reads from across the web this week:
– Why India is the fourth most dangerous place in the world for women.
– Is there any need for Nirbhaya’s tragic story to be dramatized on stage as is being done at the Edinburgh fringe?
– On the need to protect the ‘rented womb’.
– Correcting some myths about feminism.
– Why creating taboos around teenage pregnancy does not help.
– On the need to give up on excessive self-criticism and making peace with our bodies.
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!
Sign in/Register & Get personalised recommendations