The Orange Flower is back with double energy and even stronger voices! Join us in celebrating women’s voices. Register Now
The Orange Flower is here!We are ready to hear powerful voices in sixteen different categories. Nominate for awards!
Our collection of interesting reads from across the web this week:
– Why India is the fourth most dangerous place in the world for women.
Check it out!
– Is there any need for Nirbhaya’s tragic story to be dramatized on stage as is being done at the Edinburgh fringe?
– On the need to protect the ‘rented womb’.
– Correcting some myths about feminism.
– Why creating taboos around teenage pregnancy does not help.
– On the need to give up on excessive self-criticism and making peace with our bodies.
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!
Sign in/Register & Get personalised recommendations