Are you also one of those who likes to watch video content? Watch new videos each week here!
Are you also chai lover? How about bringing your love for Chai and entrepreneurship together and become a Chaipreneur?
Our collection of interesting reads from across the web this week:
– Why India is the fourth most dangerous place in the world for women.
– Is there any need for Nirbhaya’s tragic story to be dramatized on stage as is being done at the Edinburgh fringe?
– On the need to protect the ‘rented womb’.
– Correcting some myths about feminism.
– Why creating taboos around teenage pregnancy does not help.
– On the need to give up on excessive self-criticism and making peace with our bodies.
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Get our weekly mailer and never miss out on the best reads by and about women!