A story of love, loss and second chances by Nikita Singh, releasing this Valentine’s Day.
Are you taking care of the calcium needs of your child ?
Here’s our pick of some interesting pieces from across the World Wide Web:
– A few perspectives on the recent judgement by the Bombay High Court and the Supreme Court of India on Mumbai dance bars.
– On how ignoring misogynistic trolls is not a solution.
– Pakistan’s newest female superhero, the ‘Burka Avenger’, has led to some intense debates and discussions.
– Busting the so-called ‘men rights activists’.
– Answering Biben Laikhuram and his “facts” about women.
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!
Sign in/Register & Get personalised recommendations