Help Women’s Web map the growth of women entrepreneurs in India – take this quick survey! (You could be one of 5 lucky participants to get featured on site too).
Get Women’s Web right on your Whatsapp – sign up using this link today! 5 lucky winners who sign up before 25th April will receive a gift voucher from Women’s Web.
Some interesting reading from across the web this week:
– The opinionated Indian shreds the recent controversial Madras HC ruling that equated a premarital sexual relationship to a “valid marriage”.
– The Indian Homemaker weighs in on a recent study that busts the Stranger Rape Myth.
– Noushin Arefadib, a feminist who works with the Centre for Social Research (CSR) in India talks about the condition of Indian women, feminism and her role with the CSR.
– Why more and more educated women are giving up on their careers.
– Looking at Indian TV shows with a feminist perspective.
– Why Indian women need to stand up to the societal pressure to get married.
– On the lingering problem of female infanticide.
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Thank you for sharing my opinions. Shruti 🙂
Keep opining. 🙂
Get our weekly mailer and never miss out on the best reads by and about women!