Read on how to enrich your life by purpose, i.e. to find depth and, a reason to get out of bed each morning, your own Ikigai.
Some interesting reading from across the web this week:
– The opinionated Indian shreds the recent controversial Madras HC ruling that equated a premarital sexual relationship to a “valid marriage”.
– The Indian Homemaker weighs in on a recent study that busts the Stranger Rape Myth.
– Noushin Arefadib, a feminist who works with the Centre for Social Research (CSR) in India talks about the condition of Indian women, feminism and her role with the CSR.
– Why more and more educated women are giving up on their careers.
– Looking at Indian TV shows with a feminist perspective.
– Why Indian women need to stand up to the societal pressure to get married.
– On the lingering problem of female infanticide.
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Thank you for sharing my opinions. Shruti 🙂
Keep opining. 🙂
Women’s Web Pick Of The Week
A Beginner’s Guide To Feminism In 21 Articles By Feminist Writers
Why Indian Women Need To Be More ‘Besharam’ And Not Let Anyone Shame Us For Our Choices
Why Aren’t India’s Daughters Talking?
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!