The Orange Flower is back with double energy and even stronger voices! Join us in celebrating women’s voices. Register Now
The Orange Flower is here!We are ready to hear powerful voices in sixteen different categories. Nominate for awards!
Some interesting reading from across the web this week:
– The opinionated Indian shreds the recent controversial Madras HC ruling that equated a premarital sexual relationship to a “valid marriage”.
– The Indian Homemaker weighs in on a recent study that busts the Stranger Rape Myth.
Check it out!
– Noushin Arefadib, a feminist who works with the Centre for Social Research (CSR) in India talks about the condition of Indian women, feminism and her role with the CSR.
– Why more and more educated women are giving up on their careers.
– Looking at Indian TV shows with a feminist perspective.
– Why Indian women need to stand up to the societal pressure to get married.
– On the lingering problem of female infanticide.
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Thank you for sharing my opinions. Shruti 🙂
Keep opining. 🙂
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!
Sign in/Register & Get personalised recommendations