Come along and join us on our new Telegram channel! Telegram is an alternative instant messaging and voice app – pretty similar to WhatsApp ( We will no longer be available on WhatsApp)
Some interesting reading from across the web this week:
– The opinionated Indian shreds the recent controversial Madras HC ruling that equated a premarital sexual relationship to a “valid marriage”.
– The Indian Homemaker weighs in on a recent study that busts the Stranger Rape Myth.
– Noushin Arefadib, a feminist who works with the Centre for Social Research (CSR) in India talks about the condition of Indian women, feminism and her role with the CSR.
– Why more and more educated women are giving up on their careers.
– Looking at Indian TV shows with a feminist perspective.
– Why Indian women need to stand up to the societal pressure to get married.
– On the lingering problem of female infanticide.
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Thank you for sharing my opinions. Shruti 🙂
Keep opining. 🙂
Women’s Web Pick Of The Week
A Beginner’s Guide To Feminism In 21 Articles By Feminist Writers
Why Indian Women Need To Be More ‘Besharam’ And Not Let Anyone Shame Us For Our Choices
Women’s Web: Pick Of The Week
Get our weekly mailer and never miss out on the best reads by and about women!