Donate to the Kerala Relief Operations as lakhs of people are being displaced due to the massive floods.
Join ambitious women at 5 cities, Pune, Panjim, Hyderabad, Coimbatore & Kolkata at #BreakingBarriers!
Our collection of interesting reads from across the web this week:
– Why India is the fourth most dangerous place in the world for women.
– Is there any need for Nirbhaya’s tragic story to be dramatized on stage as is being done at the Edinburgh fringe?
– On the need to protect the ‘rented womb’.
– Correcting some myths about feminism.
– Why creating taboos around teenage pregnancy does not help.
– On the need to give up on excessive self-criticism and making peace with our bodies.
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!
Sign in/Register & Get personalised recommendations