Have a can-do attitude and can manage projects? Check out this new Account Manager opening at team magenta!
Women’s Web is bringing the popular #BreakingBarriers event to Pune, Panjim, Hyderabad, Kolkata & Coimbatore. Register
Some interesting reading from across the web this week:
– The opinionated Indian shreds the recent controversial Madras HC ruling that equated a premarital sexual relationship to a “valid marriage”.
– The Indian Homemaker weighs in on a recent study that busts the Stranger Rape Myth.
– Noushin Arefadib, a feminist who works with the Centre for Social Research (CSR) in India talks about the condition of Indian women, feminism and her role with the CSR.
– Why more and more educated women are giving up on their careers.
– Looking at Indian TV shows with a feminist perspective.
– Why Indian women need to stand up to the societal pressure to get married.
– On the lingering problem of female infanticide.
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Thank you for sharing my opinions. Shruti 🙂
Keep opining. 🙂
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!
Sign in/Register & Get personalised recommendations