Make this restaurant style white sauce pasta at home, and see your kids go yummmmm! No more demands to go out to eat it.
Pasta! A mouthwatering dish that kids love. My kids always demand pasta, but they liked only the restaurant style white sauce pasta. Most kids are like that, and when moms try to cook it at home they refuse to eat it.
So today we will make restaurant style white sauce pasta at home. Now your kids will love it.
White Sauce Pasta Recipe
Ingredients for Pasta
- Boiled Pasta – 1 Bowl (250 G)
- Green Chilli – 2-3 Fine Chopped
- Capsicum – 1/2 Fine Chopped
- Olives – 5-6 (Optional)
- Tomato – 1/2 Fine Chopped
- Onion – 1/2 Fine Chopped
- Green Coriander – 5-6 Leaves Fine Chopped
- Salt – 1/2 spoon
- Butter – 1 Spoon (You can use oil as well)
Ingredients for White Sauce
- Milk – 1 Glass (350 ml)
- All-Purpose Flour – 2 Small Spoon
- Bay Leaf – 1
- Onion – 15 g
- Clove – 3-4
- Chilli Flakes – 1/4 Spoon
- Oregano Seasoning – 1/4 Spoon (Optional)
- Black Pepper – 1/4 Spoon
- Butter – 2.5 Spoon
- Salt – 1/4 Spoon
How to Make Pasta
- Add butter in a pan.
- When butter melts, add onions and roast them until they become golden brown.
- Now add capsicum, olives, tomatoes, green chillis, and salt.
- Mix well and cover the lid.
- After 2 minutes add pasta and mix well.
- Your pasta is ready.
Now we’ll make the white sauce.
How to Make White Sauce
- Take another pan and add butter.
- When butter melts, wrap the onion with a bay leaf and pin cloves in it, and add to the butter.
- After 1 minute remove it and add all purpose flour to it and stir continuously.
- It will go light golden brown. Now add milk it.
- Stir milk continuously. There should be no lumps in it.
- In few seconds it will begin to thicken.
- Now add chili flakes, black pepper, oregano seasoning, and salt.
- Mix well and add pasta. Mix pasta in this sauce.
- Off the flame. Garnish it with freshly chopped green coriander.
- Serve and enjoy.
Points to Remember
- While mixing flour and milk, there should be no lumps.
- Add milk slowly and stir continuously.
- If you make the sauce very thick then it will not taste proper. So keep the sauce a little liquid.
Make this white sauce pasta and share your experience and any queries with us.
Image source: Charu Aggarwal
Header image source: pixabay