Starting A New Business? 7 Key Points To Keep In Mind.
Equality is a fundamental right enshrined in the Indian Constitution.
Here are just five of the many court rulings that have contributed to improving gender equality in India.
1. Tukaram and another vs. State of Maharashtra | 1978
2. MacKinnon Mackenzie & co. Ltd. vs. Audrey D’Costa and others|1987
3. Vishakha vs. State of Rajasthan | 1997
4. Laxmi vs. Union of India and others| 2015
5. Vineeta Sharma v. Rakesh Sharma and others | 2020
Watch the video to know more about the changes that these cases brought in and what we learnt from it.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!
Please enter your email address