Want a career that guarantees you a consistent income, every month: all from the comfort of your home? Join eMaester: Teach more, Earn More, Learn More.
Equality is a fundamental right enshrined in the Indian Constitution.
Here are just five of the many court rulings that have contributed to improving gender equality in India.
1. Tukaram and another vs. State of Maharashtra | 1978
2. MacKinnon Mackenzie & co. Ltd. vs. Audrey D’Costa and others|1987
3. Vishakha vs. State of Rajasthan | 1997
4. Laxmi vs. Union of India and others| 2015
5. Vineeta Sharma v. Rakesh Sharma and others | 2020
Watch the video to know more about the changes that these cases brought in and what we learnt from it.
A passionate mom, Writer @Women's Web, Digital Marketing Consultant, an avid learner, and a
Why India Needs More Women In its Workforce?
How equality is also a business imperative! Watch experts talk
Culture of Equality
Deepika Padukone: Suddenly My Life Looked Empty & Meaningless
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!