Keen to learn more about inclusive workplaces? Want to be inclusive of the LGBTQ+ community? Learn more & request an invitation for a very special 2-hour session here!
Equality is a fundamental right enshrined in the Indian Constitution.
Here are just five of the many court rulings that have contributed to improving gender equality in India.
1. Tukaram and another vs. State of Maharashtra | 1978
2. MacKinnon Mackenzie & co. Ltd. vs. Audrey D’Costa and others|1987
3. Vishakha vs. State of Rajasthan | 1997
4. Laxmi vs. Union of India and others| 2015
5. Vineeta Sharma v. Rakesh Sharma and others | 2020
Watch the video to know more about the changes that these cases brought in and what we learnt from it.
Why India Needs More Women In its Workforce?
How equality is also a business imperative! Watch experts talk
Culture of Equality
Truth Bombs I Episode 3 with Aarefa Johari I How many women in India know what a clitoris is?
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!