Champions at work listen up! Nominations for Women In Corporate Awards 2022 close tomorrow. Nominate yourself today!
As Beautiful As Your Work - Tanishq Mia invites you to write about a woman who makes her work beautiful!
Participate in the Tanishq ‘As Beautiful As Your Work’ contest – Blog about women who make their work beautiful and win fabulous prizes!
Do you know women for whom their work is a form of self-expression? We are struck by the beauty of such women, like Megha in this latest Tanishq Mia ad.
Tanishq invites you, bloggers, to write about one such woman who makes her work beautiful. For whom, it’s a lot more important to love what she does, therefore taking it from ‘work is worship’ to ‘this worship is fun’! A woman who zings up her presentations with her imagination and colours. This woman could be you. Or she could be from your office, your home or your class-room. Maybe even someone whose story inspires you.
Blog about one such woman and you could be the one taking home some amazing vouchers from Tanishq!
A Big Thank You to all the participants. The winning entries for this contest have been announced by the Tanishq team – check here.
* Some of the winning entries are over 500 words, which was originally set as a word limit. We understand from brand reps that the reason is because most of the entries were over 500 words, which left the judges with too few choices within the word limit. Request you for your understanding on this, and hope to have a better solution next time!
How to participate?
1. Write a post on your blog about a woman who fits the theme, ‘As Beautiful As Your Work’. Make sure you include the Mia video in your entry. To add the video, you just need to copy this code into the html section of your post:
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Qq3Kh-tHsyk" height="315" width="560" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0"></iframe>
2. Add a link to this page As Beautiful As Your Work to your post.
3. Upload your post link at the entries page
4. Drop us a note here in the comments, so we can track your entry as well!
Don’t forget these 1-2-3-4 steps, so you get a chance at those lovely prizes.
Contest open from July 17th 2013 to August 16th 2013. Prizes will be announced on 23rd August 2013.
– First Prize – Tanishq Jewellery Voucher worth INR 30,000 and an opportunity to blog on the Tanishq blog
– Second Prize – Tanishq Jewellery Voucher worth INR 15,000 and an opportunity to blog on the Tanishq blog
– 5 Special Prizes – Tanishq Jewellery Vouchers worth INR 5000 each
– To be eligible for prizes, blogposts must include the Mia video and link to this page
– Word limit: A maximum of 500 words
– There is no restriction on the number of entries, but entries that are not genuine/created on multiple blogs for claiming prizes will be rejected. Judges decision on the winners is final.
– Blog submissions containing pornographic, adult, obscene or racist language will not be considered
Women's Web is a vibrant community for Indian women, an authentic space for us to be ourselves and talk about all things that matter to us. Follow us via the read more...
Women's Web is an open platform that publishes a diversity of views, individual posts do not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions at all times.
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!
Homeschooling in India is having a moment. As families become increasingly weary of traditional schooling thanks to cookie-cutter policies and high costs, parents are opting for alternate methods of education
Homeschooling in India is having a moment. As families become increasingly weary of traditional schooling thanks to cookie-cutter policies and high costs, parents are opting for alternate methods of education.
Come Monday morning, homes with young families across the country are in a chaotic yet familiar dance. Ceiling fans are turned off, and lights turned on with a vengeance.
Teeth are cleaned, and breakfasts are shovelled down. Uniforms and shoes are thrown on, and heavy school bags are picked up as parents and kids alike make a mad dash for the door.
Your goals made you move to a new city. I saved my pocket money to call you from a local PCO since my house used to get itemized phone bills.
When I write this, I feel as if I am 19 years old again.
Could we rewind further to our childhood days as tiny tots and neighbors? Due to your dad’s job transfer, you had to move out of town. Our paths crossed again unexpectedly after a decade or more. Amidst the crowd, our eyes met unexpectedly at a family function. I recognized you, but I wasn’t sure if you remembered me. For the entire event, I kept looking for you and felt butterflies in my stomach whenever our eyes met.