Honour the incredible women who have shaped your life – share their stories this Mother’s Day! Let’s pass on the #legacyofstrength!
As Beautiful As Your Work - Tanishq Mia invites you to write about a woman who makes her work beautiful!
Tanishq Mia blog contest
Participate in the Tanishq ‘As Beautiful As Your Work’ contest – Blog about women who make their work beautiful and win fabulous prizes!
Do you know women for whom their work is a form of self-expression? We are struck by the beauty of such women, like Megha in this latest Tanishq Mia ad.
Tanishq invites you, bloggers, to write about one such woman who makes her work beautiful. For whom, it’s a lot more important to love what she does, therefore taking it from ‘work is worship’ to ‘this worship is fun’! A woman who zings up her presentations with her imagination and colours. This woman could be you. Or she could be from your office, your home or your class-room. Maybe even someone whose story inspires you.
Blog about one such woman and you could be the one taking home some amazing vouchers from Tanishq!
A Big Thank You to all the participants. The winning entries for this contest have been announced by the Tanishq team – check here.
* Some of the winning entries are over 500 words, which was originally set as a word limit. We understand from brand reps that the reason is because most of the entries were over 500 words, which left the judges with too few choices within the word limit. Request you for your understanding on this, and hope to have a better solution next time!
How to participate?
1. Write a post on your blog about a woman who fits the theme, ‘As Beautiful As Your Work’. Make sure you include the Mia video in your entry. To add the video, you just need to copy this code into the html section of your post:
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Qq3Kh-tHsyk" height="315" width="560" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0"></iframe>
2. Add a link to this page As Beautiful As Your Work to your post.
3. Upload your post link at the entries page
4. Drop us a note here in the comments, so we can track your entry as well!
Don’t forget these 1-2-3-4 steps, so you get a chance at those lovely prizes.
Contest open from July 17th 2013 to August 16th 2013. Prizes will be announced on 23rd August 2013.
– First Prize – Tanishq Jewellery Voucher worth INR 30,000 and an opportunity to blog on the Tanishq blog
– Second Prize – Tanishq Jewellery Voucher worth INR 15,000 and an opportunity to blog on the Tanishq blog
– 5 Special Prizes – Tanishq Jewellery Vouchers worth INR 5000 each
– To be eligible for prizes, blogposts must include the Mia video and link to this page
– Word limit: A maximum of 500 words
– There is no restriction on the number of entries, but entries that are not genuine/created on multiple blogs for claiming prizes will be rejected. Judges decision on the winners is final.
– Blog submissions containing pornographic, adult, obscene or racist language will not be considered
Women's Web is a vibrant community for Indian women, an authentic space for us to be ourselves and talk about all things that matter to us. Follow us via the read more...
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!
Please ensure there is sufficient investment in your future, marriage or not. Financial independence is the way to go. Always.
As you embark on the journey of marriage, I urge you to reflect on a profound message. Many of my friends have fallen into a trap and are still grappling, uncertain about their life choices.
Initially, there will be confusion about career decisions. Should you pursue a master’s degree, a job in banking, or a government position?
It is important to teach your child what’s right, what their responsibilities are, what they should be doing or not doing - but it is also important to know what they FEEL.
What parents never do, despite doing everything…
Parents do everything for their children- everything that’s within their rights and limits. From teaching good values to ensuring the best quality education, from enhancing their overall persona to providing them with all facilities possible.
But, there’s a but… there’s this one thing they forget or miss doing. That is listening to their child’s feelings, trying to understand what they feel.
Please enter your email address