Are you also one of those who likes to watch video content? Watch new videos each week here!
Are you also chai lover? How about bringing your love for Chai and entrepreneurship together and become a Chaipreneur?
In a brand new 17-minute episode this month, the Modern Family podcast returns with Broom from the popular blog, Confessions from the Closet.
Podcast by Amrita Rajan
Broom is also the Co-founder of GaysiFamily – one of the first desi LGBT-oriented websites to give equal voice to the Indian lesbian experience. She talks about the modern Indian marriage as someone who was once in a conservative marriage with a man and is now in a deeply committed relationship with a woman.
– The difficulties of growing up, embracing our identities, and learning to vocalize our emotions
– The changing face of India as it slowly begins to accept the LGBT community
– Coming out as queer to friends and family, online and offline
– Interracial relationships and same-gender relationships
– The importance of equality in marriage
– Expecting better from our spouses vs. “learning to adjust”
Click to play or use the download button to listen at your leisure!
Amrita Rajan is a writer. She's interested in what you have to say.
Get our weekly mailer and never miss out on the best reads by and about women!