A story of love, loss and second chances by Nikita Singh, releasing this Valentine’s Day.
Are you taking care of the calcium needs of your child ?
In a brand new 17-minute episode this month, the Modern Family podcast returns with Broom from the popular blog, Confessions from the Closet.
Podcast by Amrita Rajan
Broom is also the Co-founder of GaysiFamily – one of the first desi LGBT-oriented websites to give equal voice to the Indian lesbian experience. She talks about the modern Indian marriage as someone who was once in a conservative marriage with a man and is now in a deeply committed relationship with a woman.
– The difficulties of growing up, embracing our identities, and learning to vocalize our emotions
– The changing face of India as it slowly begins to accept the LGBT community
– Coming out as queer to friends and family, online and offline
– Interracial relationships and same-gender relationships
– The importance of equality in marriage
– Expecting better from our spouses vs. “learning to adjust”
Click to play or use the download button to listen at your leisure!
Amrita Rajan is a writer. She's interested in what you have to say.
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!
Sign in/Register & Get personalised recommendations