Women’s Web brings you the best jobs for women and opportunities for women in India. We will be posting job opportunities, internships, franchise opportunities, etc here.
About the company:
magenta is a fresh thinking creative agency based in Khar West, Mumbai. It provides strategic brand and corporate communications support to blue chip companies. Candidates can learn more about us at www.teammagenta.com
You’re a talented juggler who can multitask and handle a busy and varied portfolio of client accounts. You already have at least two years’ relevant experience. You have a can-do attitude and commitment to excellence. You’re agile and enthusiastic and able to ensure the timely delivery of projects by working with team members to plan and manage schedules. You’ll be confident in dealing with clients. You will be expected to review design and content work to ensure its consistency and quality, and maintain project documents including time and cost sheets and invoices. Knowledge of MS Office Suite is required, and Adobe CS skills are desirable. The ability to work wonders in Power Point and Excel is a bonus.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and your note on why you are appropriate for this opportunity. Shortlisted candidates will hear from Magenta directly.
Your role would be to support and power Women’s Web’s mission to amplify the diversity of women’s voices by bringing in more content and engaging stories from voices in the community, and from the ecosystem around us.
Specifically, the role would include areas like:
– Writing on contemporary issues of relevance to women
– Working with curators and contributors, to publish on topical issues
– Editing and publishing posts contributed by community members
– Identifying experts and others with interesting points of view to share their stories on Women’s Web (and publishing the same)
– Curating new material based on social media and other sources.
– Supporting the team on community outreach
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!