The Orange Flower is back with double energy and even stronger voices! Join us in celebrating women’s voices. Register Now
Out of stock
Date & Time: 22nd August, 10:30 AM – 12:30PM
Venue: Cafe Coffee Day, Banjara Road, Banjara Hills, Lane After City Center, Opposite to Taj Krishna, Hyderabad 500034
Topic: Using social media to further your professional goals: Sharing learnings & best practices.
Check it out!
To attend this meet in Hyderabad, please press the payment button to pay a nominal fee. This is collected to confirm your participation and to cover light refreshments and other incidentals at the meet.
(Not the right chapter for you? Click here to find a WWN chapter in your city).
Geethanjali Tanikella (verified owner) – September 2, 2015
A Fabulous Learning Experience
The best thing about interacting with women at a networking meet is the learning experience. There is so much to learn – be it regarding professional growth or personal wellness. The WWN Hyderabad Chapter’s debut meet-up more than fulfilled my expectations here. Some insights:
• Social media for professional growth: This was the key agenda for discussion. Being a Corporate Communications professional, I wasn’t actually expecting anything new here. Nevertheless, there were many valuable tips that I picked up. Learning was made fun with an interactive questionnaire and lots of discussion.
• Career planning: New venues and opportunities, as well as progress routes in current professional roles were discussed.
• Goal setting: Trisheethaa, the coordinator for Hyderabad Chapter of WWN is a young achiever, who believes in the power of goal setting. She worked with each of us on our short-term goals and gave valuable tips to execute them.
• Social causes: Our discussions covered problems faced by women and what can be done about it, environment protection, rural development and more. Beyond talk, action items were provided.
• Fitness & beauty: When women meet, discussions on fitness and beauty tips is inevitable. Interspersed with more serious topics, they added a kind of spice to the discussions.
For the debut meet-up, there were only three of us. However, all went home happy and satisfied in the knowledge that we got more than the value for money spent as fee.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Date: 26th June, 11 AM -12 PM How easy is it for aspiring authors to be published today? Is self-publishing the right thing for you? Even if a publisher wants to publish your work, what should you watch out for? A webinar for aspiring authors. Guest expert on this webinar is Kiran Manral, journalist turned blogger and author. Her debut novel, […]
Date & Time: 22nd August, 10:30 AM -12:030 PM Venue: The Hive, 50- A, Huma Mansion, Opposite Ahmed Bakery, Chuim Village Rd, Khar West, Mumbai Topic: Using social media to further your professional goals: Sharing learnings & best practices. Check it out! To attend this meet in Mumbai, please press the payment button to pay a nominal fee. This is collected to […]
Sign in/Register & Get personalised recommendations