Workshop: Content Marketing That Works. Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurugram and Hyderabad. Get tickets now.
Out of stock
Date & Time: 22nd August, 10:30 AM – 12:30PM
Venue: Cafe Coffee Day, Banjara Road, Banjara Hills, Lane After City Center, Opposite to Taj Krishna, Hyderabad 500034
Topic: Using social media to further your professional goals: Sharing learnings & best practices.
To attend this meet in Hyderabad, please press the payment button to pay a nominal fee. This is collected to confirm your participation and to cover light refreshments and other incidentals at the meet.
(Not the right chapter for you? Click here to find a WWN chapter in your city).
Geethanjali Tanikella (verified owner) – September 2, 2015
A Fabulous Learning Experience
The best thing about interacting with women at a networking meet is the learning experience. There is so much to learn – be it regarding professional growth or personal wellness. The WWN Hyderabad Chapter’s debut meet-up more than fulfilled my expectations here. Some insights:
• Social media for professional growth: This was the key agenda for discussion. Being a Corporate Communications professional, I wasn’t actually expecting anything new here. Nevertheless, there were many valuable tips that I picked up. Learning was made fun with an interactive questionnaire and lots of discussion.
• Career planning: New venues and opportunities, as well as progress routes in current professional roles were discussed.
• Goal setting: Trisheethaa, the coordinator for Hyderabad Chapter of WWN is a young achiever, who believes in the power of goal setting. She worked with each of us on our short-term goals and gave valuable tips to execute them.
• Social causes: Our discussions covered problems faced by women and what can be done about it, environment protection, rural development and more. Beyond talk, action items were provided.
• Fitness & beauty: When women meet, discussions on fitness and beauty tips is inevitable. Interspersed with more serious topics, they added a kind of spice to the discussions.
For the debut meet-up, there were only three of us. However, all went home happy and satisfied in the knowledge that we got more than the value for money spent as fee.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Date & Time: 31st October, 10.30-12.30 AM Venue: Cafe Coffee Day Lounge, Graphite India Main Rd, BEML Layout, Brookefield, Bengaluru Focus: Women & Marketing: How does personal branding work for you? To attend this meet in Bangalore, please pay the nominal fee collected to confirm your participation and to cover light refreshments and other incidentals at the meet. If you […]
Date & Time: 4th July, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM Venue: Kunzum Travel Cafe, T49, Ground Floor, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi To attend the next meet in Delhi, please press the payment button to pay a nominal fee. This is collected to confirm your participation and to cover light refreshments and other incidentals at the meet. (Not the right chapter […]
This pass gives you access to the live feed of the event on 21st March, 2015.
Date & Time: 5th September, 10.30-12.30 AM Venue: Jaaga Startup, 5/1, Penthouse 01 6th Floor Rich Homes Apartment Richmond Road Bangalore, 560025 (Opp Baldwin Girls High School) Focus: How to find a mentor & make best use of mentoring To attend this meet in Bangalore, please pay the nominal fee collected to confirm your participation and to cover light refreshments […]
Sign in/Register & Get personalised recommendations