Neha is mom of an adorable toddler, reader, crafter, blogger, traveler, in IT by profession and now the happy and proud founder of www.sharingourexperiences.com.
She believes that by sharing we can help, encourage and inspire each other and touch the lives of many other people who may in similar situation. So starting her blog and Facebook groups is her way of helping others and sharing whatever she has learnt in life.
She believes in the importance of early learning and spends time with her toddler making crafts, reading books, jumping around, dancing, gardening and anything and everything in between.
She writes about -
- Activities, games and toys for kids that have been tried and tested
- Easy and fun crafts not only for kids but also for adults
- Age wise book recommendations and book reviews
- Simple Hacks and Tips and resolution to your everyday queries
- Recipes to try in your kitchen
- Travels stories
- WordPress tutorials and support tips for bloggers
If you are planning a London trip for the first time then you need to read this, to get the best out of your time there.
Making paper flowers is easy, and a great way of decorating. Here is a step by step tutorial on how to make paper flowers.
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!