#CelebrateingtheRainbow at the workplace – share your stories of Pride!
Participate in the Parachute Advansed Goodness Of Coconut contest and win exciting prizes for blogging about the wonders of this age old Indian ‘wonder nut’!
The coconut is no stranger to us in India – we use it in our cooking, we use the fibre to make beautiful things and best of all, we love to use it for our skin. The Goodness Of Coconut Contest, brought to you by Parachute Advansed body lotion – is all about coconut for your skin.
Yes, you heard it right – all you need to do is reach into your memories or think about your daily skincare routine, and blog about ‘Goodness Of Coconut For The Skin’. Be as creative as you can be. Skincare rituals that have become a part of your day? The smell and feel of coconut milk? Coconut for skin as part of Indian wisdom and heritage? These are just some of the ideas we’re throwing out for you to chew on – we’re sure you will come up with more!
1. Write a post on your blog on the theme, ‘Goodness Of Coconut For Skin’. Make sure you include this video in your entry. To add the video, you just need to copy this code into the html section of your post:
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xlr0loNgyow" height="315" width="560" frameborder="0"></iframe>
2. Go to the brand page at Goodness Of Coconut and enter your blogpost details so that it is included as part of the entries.
Contest open until 25th Jan, 2013
Parachute Advansed has 3 very cool prizes for winning bloggers:
– The best entry will receive an Apple iPad 2
– The next 2 best entries win gift vouchers worth Rs. 5000 each
– Blog posts that do not include the video will not be eligible for prizes.
– Word limit: A maximum of 500 words
– There is no restriction on the number of entries, but entries that are not genuine/created on multiple blogs for claiming prizes will be rejected. Judges decision on the winners is final.
– Blog submissions containing pornographic, adult, obscene or racist language will not be considered
– Prizes can only be sent to a valid address in India
This contest is now closed, and results have been announced.
The first prize (an iPad) goes to Deboshree for her post Cocooned in Coconut.
The two second prizes (gift vouchers worth Rs.5000) go to NumeroUnity for her post, Pure as mother’s love and Koyeli for her post on Coconut, the Indian wonder nut.
Congratulations, ladies! The brand team will be getting in touch with you for the prizes.
A big thank you to everyone who participated and had fun writing on this ‘nutty’ theme. We hope we’ll see you around on all the other contests we host here!
Women's Web is a vibrant community for Indian women, an authentic space for us to be ourselves and talk about all things that matter to us. Follow us via the read more...
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!
Please ensure there is sufficient investment in your future, marriage or not. Financial independence is the way to go. Always.
As you embark on the journey of marriage, I urge you to reflect on a profound message. Many of my friends have fallen into a trap and are still grappling, uncertain about their life choices.
Initially, there will be confusion about career decisions. Should you pursue a master’s degree, a job in banking, or a government position?
It is important to teach your child what’s right, what their responsibilities are, what they should be doing or not doing - but it is also important to know what they FEEL.
What parents never do, despite doing everything…
Parents do everything for their children- everything that’s within their rights and limits. From teaching good values to ensuring the best quality education, from enhancing their overall persona to providing them with all facilities possible.
But, there’s a but… there’s this one thing they forget or miss doing. That is listening to their child’s feelings, trying to understand what they feel.
Please enter your email address