We are live on Facebook with industry experts discussing How To Handle Conflict With Your Peers or Managers More Successfully on Jan 21st at 4:30 PM on Facebook. Join us.
A tornado in the kitchen? Fun way to get a kid to eat? Great way to bond with a child? Cooking with kids is one or all of these!
This month, Women’s web’s fun contest for all our readers, is “Cooking is Child’s Play”. For all food bloggers and interested cooks out there, the contest runs from 20th July to 1st August. Read on for more details and don’t forget to send in your entries on time!
The Women’s Web Cooking is Child’s Play Contest
WHAT: Let’s make Cooking child’s play – write an interesting recipe that you can cook WITH a child.
HOW to send your entry:
1. Write a post on your own blog or website. Make sure you include the contest logo (code, below) in your entry and include a link to this article. Once you are done, post a comment below providing us with a link to your post.
2. If you don’t have a blog, but you’re on Facebook – write a note on Facebook – and make sure you tag us (@womensweb) – so that we can track your entry. (Don’t know how to write a note? Here’s help).
3. Don’t have a blog and not a fan of Facebook? Email us your entry (as a word doc, and images as jpegs) to [email protected]
By WHEN? Contest open from 20th July to 1st August (9 p.m. IST)
THE PRIZES Entries will be judged based on how innovative your recipe is, the kid-friendliness as well as how interestingly you present it (your writing, photographs etc).
1. The 1st prize is celebrity chef Nigella Lawson’s drool-worthy hardcover Kitchen: Recipes From The Heart Of The Home
2. Two 2nd prize winners receive Ratna Rajaiah’s ‘unabashed and wonderful ode’ to simple Indian food, How The Banana Goes To Heaven
What’s more, all 3 winning entries also get a funky kids’ apron from Oysterkids (customised with child’s name, if you like). The premium Oyster Kids range, is aimed at parents who want something different and unique for their children. From basic items such as paint bags, aprons and blankets to personalised products made just the way you want it for you child, Oyster Kids has it all.
– 1 Entry per person
– Contest open to readers around the world, but at the moment, we can only send prizes to a valid address in India.
– Blog posts that don’t link to this contest page + use the contest code, and Facebook Notes that don’t tag our Facebook page will not be eligible for prizes.
Spread the word! Make sure you include this code on your post!
Women's Web is a vibrant community for Indian women, an authentic space for us
Cooking Is Child’s Play
My Favourite Female Characters
Cooking With Junior
Passport To A Healthy Pregnancy Contest
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!