Women’s Web is looking to work with a qualified WordPress expert with a minimum of 4-6 years experience in developing responsive, custom websites that include significant functionality.
This is a contractual role that will involve working on the Women’s Web site towards goals such as improving the user experience, optimising site speeds and adding new features for users, or for use by the admin team. We anticipate work for around 20 hours a week.
Specific skills/experienced needed:
- Understands managing server on a cloud (In our case SoftLayer)
- Experience working on linux OS
- Experience managing Apache and MySQL
- At least 3/4 years of experience working on core PHP projects.
- At least 4 years experience working on wordpress and following wordpress.
- Knows how to develop custom plugin without any help from sample plugins
- Understands WordPress user management, and jetpack usage
- Understands and has good experience developing responsive websites
Bangalore. Work from home with availability for periodical meetings a must.
How to apply
- Send your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When applying, please mention “WordPress Expert” in the subject line of your email
Please note: Since we anticipate a reasonably large number of enquiries, we will be able to contact only those shortlisted.