- About Us
We will be in conversation with Nikita Singh and talking all things love and books! 22nd Feb Mumbai | 23rd Feb Bangalore.
If you are on Twitter, do check out these 10 Indian moms who always have something interesting to tweet!
By Prerna Malik
Twitter is not just for tweeting out news and trivia or sharing details about your daily routine; it is an excellent tool to connect with like-minded people from around the world. As an active Twitter-er (yes, that is a word, I believe), I have had the opportunity to connect with and interact with some of the most interesting moms on Twitter.
The following 10 Indian moms on Twitter (in no particular order) tweet about being a mom, parenting, family life and best of all, invite you into their worlds. In other words, follow them NOW!
1. @mommylabs – I know Rashmie, the mom behind Mommy Labs and am amazed by her creativity and learning through play ideas. Follow her Twitter stream if you’re seeking creative ways to teach kids about science, maths, or simply, have fun.
3. @putti_prapancha – Mom to Putti, this Twitter mother will help you find the best craft projects to do with the kids. From playing with shredded paper to smashing Styrofoam bowls, you can be sure that her Twitter stream will keep you inspired with ideas.
4. @zenmotherhood – This office-going mom currently living the SAHM lifestyle tweets about life with her kids and topics of general interest to parents all over the world.
5. @Rekhakakr – Founder of Life Zing, an online magazine and multi-talented mom, Rekha’s Twitter stream is a melting pot of her culinary adventures and her photographs, along with titbits on leading a life of health, wellness and balance.
7. @kiranmanral – Mom, writer and recently published author, Kiran Manral is an active Twitter force to reckon with. She is straightforward and vocal about issues she feels strongly about and doesn’t hesitate to voice her opinions, whether on parenting or on public issues.
9. @ProlificCooking – I’ve had the pleasure of trying out Srishti a.k.a. ProlificCooking’s recipes and they’re a hit with the kiddo. If you’re looking for healthy but yummy snack and food options for the kids, Srishti is your gal.
10. @PreetiVyas – Mom and entrepreneur, Preeti tweets about cooking with kids, fun with food and of course, her life as a multi-tasking mompreneur.
Are you on Twitter? Know anyone else whom we should follow? Leave a comment and let us know! (Women’s Web is at Twitter too – tweeting on careers, parenting and social issues, so add that one to your list too!)
*Photo credit: Mish Mish (Used under the Creative Commons Attribution License.)