Shaking Things Up A Bit Is More Fun Now Than Ever Before! And you win exciting prizes.
Want to be a freelance writer? Join the Women’s Web workshop at Mumbai, Gurgaon & Bangalore!
The many shades of being a woman highlighted in our ‘Pick of the Week’:
– The Indian Homemaker answers some important questions about the conduct that is often expected from a daughter-in-law in traditional Indian families.
Check out Mederma!
– Apparently, playing the best tennis isn’t enough. Marion Bartoli deemed “undeserving” of the Wimbledon title by sexists because she is not a tall, skinny blonde.
– Feminism has many shades but Rahila Gupta says that if we keep our larger goals in sight, these many shades can merge into one strong, vibrant colour.
– On how a woman is often a woman’s best enemy.
– What we should learn from Malala Yousafzai.
Shruti Kamat is a psychology student who reads a lot, writes a bit, wants to
Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both!
Sign in/Register & Get personalised recommendations